Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cooking

If I could cook one meal for my family it would be breakfast. They love it when I cook breakfast. I usually make my specialty, omelettes. It took me a while before I actually got the hang of cooking omelettes but now I can say, that they are pretty good. I start off with taking all the ingredients that I need. I take out the eggs, ham, cheese, onions, bell pepper, salt, tomato, and pepper. I take out the pan and a bowl. I put the pan on the stove and take the bowl to the counter. I start chopping the ham, onions, bell pepper and tomato up and put them in the bowl. I crack two eggs in the bowl, pour some salt and pepper in there, take a fork and start mixing it all together. Once I am done mixing it all together, I turn on the stove and pour a little oil on the pan. Once its ready, I pour the battered eggs onto the pan. I let it sit there for a minute or two and then I flip it like a pancake. I put the cheese on one side of the omelette so it can start to melt. Then once I think it is ready, I bend one side of the omelette so it can look like a taco. I take it off the pan and put it on a plate. My family enjoy those omlettes with toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment