Wednesday, January 19, 2011

descriptive place

Is the back better than the front? Is the back easier to sit than the front? Why do

people prefer to sit in the back seat than the front? As children we all wanted to sit in the

front seat of the car because it gave us power. Yelling out "shotgun," or running to the

front seat, put us in authority of the ones that were forced to sit in the back. Why is it that

when you get into a higher power in society you, don’t sit in the front anymore? The back

means that you have the power over everything. But what is so good about the back to

make the person want to keep sitting there? It must have something that the front doesn’t.

When I sit in the soft cushion seats, I feel as if I am sitting on a couch. If no one

is sitting next to me I get more space and can layout. Feeling like pure gold, king of it

all, cool breeze blowing in my face, I sit or lay back while I am taken to my destination.

An extra purple hand, that holds tight the refreshment that quenches my dehydration,

lies right in the reach of my tired arms. It turns my water into juice. The same way water

turns into a really tasty drink when you are physically exhausted and fatigue. I am also

able to feast while lying down without having to worry about distracting myself from

keeping my passengers safe. Sitting in the rear, I have a small paradise that sits there

just for me. As I hear the engine roaring, I just put my iPod in my ear and I am able to

see myself in a miniature Hawaiian vacation. The engine mixed with my music makes a

sound of waves, which is very relaxing.

Tunnel vision is never an option. Spotless, inviting glass windows let me view

the scenery of beautiful mother-nature. I don't only have just one vantage point though. I

have one on each side, one at each diagonal, a large one in front of me, and a large view

of the rear if I turn around. When I enter the back seat, I get a taste of gummy worms and

a strawberry melon brisk. The back is truly the best place to be if you are sitting in a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment