Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Seattle Pacific Supplement

My religious views are from a christian point of view. I believe that Jesus Christ is the lord and savior and I accept him as just that. I believe that the bad things in life are not ment to punish a person, I believe that God uses bad experiences the teach an important lesson to an Individual. I've come to learn in the short life that I have lived so far, that truely believing and having no doubts through thick and thin is one of the most important things in life. Engaging myself in this culture plays a really important part of my life. I don't go to church as much as I should, but I do read my bible and go to sessions after school. I try to pattern my life around the bible and change the type of person I am. I believe that reading the bible and knowing what I have to do, makes me more responsible for my actions compared to a person that doesn't know. I believe this because God knows that I know what I have to do and how I should treat myself and other people, so I have no excuse not to. I know that no one person can change the world, it is almost impossible. But I do believe if you make change to yourself and pass it on to someone close to you that you feel can use change, the world can change if everyone passes it on. One person can't bring a big change, but that one person can make a difference that will lead to change. Whether it is in the world, your city, or a person's community, anything is possible. This plays in my life because I am in the process of getting everything passed to me and I know I have a person in mind that I can pass it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment