Tuesday, October 26, 2010

4. Vision of my ideal vacation

My ideal vacation would be at South Beach Miami, Florida. I would go alone bringing no clothes but socks, underwear, and the clothes that I wear there. In Florida I would splurge. Having a lot of money I would buy clothes out there. I would go to the beach to see the sights and to meet some ladies. When I see the badies, I would hit them with the flex and bag them all, as if I were to go grocery or Louie shopping. If I were to go on vacation with my wife, my ideal vacation would be at an island like the island of Maui, in the state of Hawaii. I would rent out a private home on the beach for just the two of us. We would have a lot of fun. Do stuff like canoe riding, swimming in the beach, and other adventurous daytime activities. If not, then just chill. At night we would have romantic dinners followed by action that would take place in all places of the beach house. That part gets very wild and crazy. But it is the best part of the whole vacation. I would like to take both of those vacations someday in my lifetime. I believe I will though, because I have "Guap," and I don't save because I splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment