Sunday, November 28, 2010

A day in the life

A day in the life of Jamie Harper is a day in the life of the cool. On a school day it is just a routine that I basically go through monday through thrusday. I wake up go to school, go to my classes, go home and sleep, go to practice, workout, go home and shower and do homework, eat, and sleep. When it comes to friday and the weekend, my life is much different. I get up in the moring and workout. Then with my friend I will either workout again or just play basketball. Then I go chill for a little bit the some friends, at home, or with a female friend. At night I am out. I am either at someone's house with other people, or one other person. If not that then I am at a party. I usually go to the parties that are 18 and up because my friend gets me in for free and they are the most popular parties in LA that have the cutest girls. If I don't go to those I will go with my brother to a UCLA party or go to UC Riverisde for a party. If I do not do that, I will go on a date with a female and go do something then go to dinner and  see what happens after that. I like my life right now and it can only get better as time goes forward because I will continue to work as hard as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment