Sunday, November 28, 2010

Describe a vegetable that you truly don’t like

A lot of people don’t like vegetables at all, but me, I like most veggies but only if they are served or cooked right. It makes all the difference and makes it much tastier to eat and enjoy. One vegetable I truly dislike though, just so happens to be the nasty little round reddish things called radishes. They are extremely gross and they make me want to through up if I am ever forced to eat them. They are a mix between a bit of spicy, bitter, and just plain nasty. It has a distinct taste but definitely not in a good way. To me, they have such a gross taste to them and when you bite them, it’s like biting into an apple but much less satisfying and enjoyable. The one thing that’s pretty cool about them is that they don’t really smell like anything, but don’t let that fool you because they taste like absolute crap (not really, just a figure of speech, but I’m just trying to emphasize how disgusting they are!!!). Anyways, radishes are usually pretty small and cute looking but there taste and looks are far from similar. I don’t understand how anyone could possibly like to eat radishes, I mean they are jut repulsive and the thought of someone wanting to eat them is just crazy. No matter how you cook cut or try and enhance them, I just can’t eat them. I think I’ll just stick with all the other veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment