Friday, November 12, 2010

Memoir

I have been misjudged plenty of times. Many people think I am cocky and conceited. I do not know why or how people come to this. I don't do anything for people to get the idea that I am just full of myself. I do not talk in the 3rd person, saying my name instead of saying I or me. I do not say I am the best in anything or that I am better than anyone at anything. I see myself as a very humble person. Some people in the world see me the way I see myself, I just do not get why others do not. When I was first called cocky I didn't get mad, but I thought to myself, "Why did this person just call me cocky?" I think about this a lot. I really want to know what I do to been seen as cocky. I do not like when people judge me at all. When I am called cocky now, I do not get angry, but I really wonder why they call me this.
            I do not misjudge people because I know how it feels when you are being misjudged. It is something I do not want people to go through, let alone put them through that pain and agony. I have learned that judging the book by its cover is a prime example why you do not get to experience a lot of good people in this world. You lose the opportunity to make a good friend, or a good/ great companion. You may find that special someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment