Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weather affect your mood

Weather effects my mood a lot. When it is very hot I am irritated. I don't want to be messed with because I do not want to get all sweaty. I want to chill out, i get a headache, and I just want to sleep in a nice cool room. When it is warm outside I am in a good mood. Like when you can wear a sweat shirt and not be hot, but at the same time you can not wear any type of jacket and not be cold. That is perfect weather. I am willing to play around, laugh, have fun, and juist have a good time. When it is cloudy and foggy outside and cold, I like that weather a lot. It is actually my favorite type of weather. It just puts me in a very chill mood. when  the weather is like that, I like to just put my headphones on and listen to calm music. Some songs I will listen to are "Fightters" by Lupe Fiasco, Shut It Down by Drake, The Show Goes On by Lupe fiasco, New Soul by Wale, I Choose You by Wiz Khalifa,  I Choose You (International Players Anthem) by Outkast, and other chill songs. When it is raining I am in a chill mood unless somebody messes with my. Then I get mad and angry. I do not like the rain. Especailly when I am at school because then I have to get all wet, When I am at home the rain is okay because I like the sound of the rain as it hits my house and the ground. It is very soothing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment