Sunday, November 28, 2010

prompt # 49.

I  have to spend a whole year in a different country. In the country they speak a whole different language than I do, which is english. Not geveryone in the country speaks english like I do, so I am kinda of forced to learn the new language or else my time in the new country will be very difficult and I will not enjoy it. Learning a new language is going to be very difficult because I have to pick it up pretty fast or else I will be looking very dumb speaking english to a person that cannot understand a single word that I am saying. They will just look at me like I am completely stupid. I plan on learning this new language as quickly as possible. In order to do this, I will first get a dictionary that I can translate words. I will write down the words I use on a regular the most, and the most common phrases, and I will translate them to the language that I will need to know. I will also go on the interent and get information and look at the country and see what places I need to go there and how they are said and spelled. I will get directions on how to get to those places. If i get lost I will ask for directions and see if they match mine that I have already taken down. The person that I with, I will ask them to teach me and help me learn the native language of the country that I am in. Doing all these things I know forsure that I will be able to make it in the country that I will be living in. It will be an expericence that I will never ever forget in my life, and if i can learn the language before hand, it will be an even better experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment