Friday, November 26, 2010

live in any decade and why

I currently live in the 10's and I like it. I'm almost out of high school in a couple more months and I will begin a new life in college. I will be more independent, and I will have to be more responsible. If I were to pick any other decade the I would have to live in, it would be the 90s. I choose this decade to live in because it was when I was born, which was 1993. During this time life for me was very simple, eat, sleep, and play. If that doesn't sound satisfying and sounds like a good life, then I don't know what is. During the 90's I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Money problems, college, or my future after college. Now I have to worry about when money is really tight, how can I help until we get through it, and things like that. When I was really young I didn't worry about money. I could go outside and just play and play, and not car about anything else. I basically lived in the moment. Yes I know I couldn't go to parties and all the fun things that I can do now, but at that time I didn't worry about going to parties. I would rather live worry free and not go to a party, than to be tight on money and sometimes not go to the party because I can't get in free unless it is thrown by my friends. I didn't have to worry about filling out college applications and getting them in so I can have a great future. I didn't have to worry about doing well in school because thinking about it, school didn't really even matter at all. It was a worry free life that if I could choose to live in it again, I would in a quick heartbeat. I don't know about you, but I sure would.

No comments:

Post a Comment